Fill the tank and go. We'll be there for you wherever you end up.†
Either you've broken down, or you're going to. And with how complex automobiles have become, it's unlikely you'll be able to fix the problem by the side of the road. So Emergency Roadside Assistance Services make a lot of sense. Especially when you learn how little Towing & Labor coverage costs — only $7-$25 a year, depending on where you live and what coverage you select.
Now you can drive with confidence — no matter what you drive.
We've got you covered.
- 24/7/365 country-wide Roadside Assistance Services from experienced service providers
- Towing to a service provider when your vehicle has a mechanical breakdown or when stuck in snow or mud
- Lockout assistance to put you back in the driver's seat
- Jump-starts for dead batteries so you aren't left stranded
- Emergency fuel delivery of up to two gallons of fuel if you run out unexpectedly
- Emergency fluid (e.g., oil or water) delivery to get you to the nearest service station
- Flat tire changes using your spare to help you get on your way
- Winching/ditch extractions to get you back on the road
Here's how it works
- Emergency Roadside Assistance Services† go with the car, so it doesn't matter who is driving
- You'll get a decal for your window with the number to call if you need help
- Most assistance arrives in 90 minutes or less, but may vary by location and service needed
- No out-of-pocket expenses unless towing charges exceed your coverage
Why do I need this?
Emergency Roadside Assistance Services, part of our Towing & Labor coverage, gives you a 24/7/365 resource to call for tows, lockouts, empty gas tanks, flat tires, being stranded and more. Anyone who drives could benefit from the peace-of-mind of knowing that help is only a phone call away.