Premier Choice Auto Coverage
Premier Choice builds on our Auto Plus package with two expanded coverages and four additional features – and all four can save you money if you have a claim.
- Accident Forgiveness is only one of the many ways we can save you money – even after an accident.
- Expanded New Vehicle Replacement Cost coverage
- Expanded authorization of OEM parts for repairs
- Upgraded Towing & Labor coverage pays up to $125 when you need a tow; you’ll also get unlimited use of six types of Emergency Roadside Assistance Services
- Trip Interruption Expense coverage: Mechanical breakdowns and accidents that make your vehicle undrivable are the pits. It’s worse when you’re away from home and have to pay for meals and lodging while your car is fixed. Trip Interruption Expense coverage handles that for you.
- Low deductible for auto glass repair or replacement. Who wants to pay a high deductible to fix or replace a broken windshield? Not you! With Premier Choice you pay only $50.
Premier Choice also covers all the things your state requires you to have, plus offers options for tailoring your policy to your unique needs.
- Liability coverages: Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage Liability (required in most states)
- Personal Injury Protection for you and your passengers (required by many states)
- Protection from Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists (required by many states)
- Medical costs coverage that's additional to your health insurance (required by some states)
- Collision coverage and Comprehensive/Other Than Collision coverage
- Alternate Transportation (Rental) coverage
Save More With These Strategies
Want more information about Premier Choice Auto coverage? Our Risk Coaches™ are licensed insurance professionals who are trained to look at coverage from your perspective. They’re glad to help you navigate the often-perplexing world of insurance coverage. Call us at 800.342.5342 Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET.