Signature Choice Auto Coverage
Signature Choice Auto includes all the coverages and features in the Auto Plus and Premier Choice coverage packages and adds several key features for owners of unique, collector, or high-value vehicles.
- Deductible waiver up to $2,500 — because the last thing you need when your vehicle is totaled, or stolen and gone for good, is to be hit by your policy deductible
- Ultra-extended authorization for OEM parts — triples the amount of time/accrued mileage for which we’ll authorize your repair shop to use OEM parts for repair.
- Loan/Lease Gap coverage — if a new vehicle you purchase is totaled, this coverage steps in to pay off what you still owe.
- No daily coverage amount limit for rented vehicles — it can cost almost $200 per day to rent a replacement vehicle after an accident or other covered loss. Make sure you can rent the make and model you need without breaking the bank.
- Customized value assignment — highly customized or high-value vehicles aren’t well-supported by standard auto policies. Signature Choice lets you decide how much your vehicle is worth.
Premier Choice also covers all the things your state requires you to have, plus offers options for tailoring your policy to your unique needs.
- Liability coverages: Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage Liability (required in most states)
- Personal Injury Protection for you and your passengers (required by many states)
- Protection from Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists (required by many states)
- Medical costs coverage that's additional to your health insurance (required by some states)
- Collision coverage and Comprehensive/Other Than Collision coverage
- Alternate Transportation (Rental) coverage
Save More With These Strategies
Want more information about Signature Choice Auto coverage? Our Risk Coaches™ are licensed insurance professionals who are trained to look at coverage from your perspective. They’re glad to help you navigate the often-perplexing world of insurance coverage. Call us at 800.342.5342 Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET.